Saturday, February 26, 2011

1 week to go..............

Watched it snow last night, brought me back to new years eve, really cool... 1 week to the day before Daytona, really getting excited.  I have been getting in some good workouts, Shasta Physical Therapy does a great job with getting me ready for the big races.  I get a good sweat going, then Gary puts me on his table and stretches me until I nearly cry.  It helps me so much with staying loose.  I rode the 250f on wednesday at Seans back lot SX track.  I felt really good, just trying to keep my corner speed, and attack the jumps.  I secured a good deal with Leatt neckbraces, Paul Lindsey was nice enough to put me on his athlete list.. Neckbraces have been the single best safety innovation in our sport in the past 20 years.  I will not get on the track without one, big thanks to Leatt for the support.  Going to ride Cycleland in Chico tomorrow, hoping it isnt too wet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment